Course Objectives: Use color and simple images to bring clarity and energy to your facilitation. Explore ways to add imagery and graphics to your facilitation, training, consulting, or coaching toolkit. Tap into the power of visual thinking and learning skills (how nearly 90% of adults learn best). Learn to combine words and visuals to communicate more deeply and dramatically.
Course Description: Learn to create and use meeting graphics to improve your facilitation skills in this 1-day graphics application lab.
- Graphic Materials. Learn what markers and papers to use.
- Basic Shapes and Drawing Techniques. Practice developing visuals and iconic imagery. Build your own image library.
- Recording Practice. Rehearse the basics and deepen your skills to express yourself with confidence.
- Metaphorical Frameworks. Use drawings to create meaningful metaphors for meeting participants.
See course dates and times here
People who want to develop their skills at communicating and facilitating using basic visual thinking and visual communication techniques, including:
- Facilitators, trainers and educators
- Consultants and coaches
- Managers and leaders
Benefits to Your Organization
- Obtain multiple ideas and strategies for working visually and interactively
- Walk away with a design for an upcoming meeting or conference
- Increase confidence for leading your groups
- Receive peer coaching and networking